- If you own a Bible, you are abundantly blessed, about one-third of the world’s
population does not have access to one.
- If you wake up each morning with more health than
illness, you are blessed to
rise and shine, to live and serve in a new day.
- If you have anyone on the planet, just one person that loves you and listens
to you, count this a blessing.
- If you can freely attend a church meeting without
fear, then you are more
blessed than over one-third of the world.
- If you have a yearning in your heart when
married to parent a child, you are blessed because
you desire what you cannot see.
- If you pray today or any day, you are blessed
because you believe in God’s willingness to hear
- If you pray for someone else, you are blessed
because you want to help others.
- If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes
on your back, a roof over your heard, and a place
to sleep, all at the same time, you are rich in
- If you have a brother or sister in Christ that
will pray with you and for you, you benefit from a
spiritual unity, bond, and agreement, which the
gates of hell cannot stand against.
- If you have any earthly family that even
halfway loves you and supports you, you are
blessed beyond measure.
- If you attend worship with a church family that
offers you one word of encouragement, you are
blessed with some form of fellowship.
- If you have money in the bank, in your wallet,
or some spare change in a dish someplace, you are
among the world’s wealthy.
- If you can go to bed each night, knowing that
God loves you, you are blessed beyond measure.
- If you try each day to imitate our Lord Jesus
Christ for even one minute, you are blessed
because you show a willingness to grow up in Him.
- If you can read this message, you are more
blessed than about one-third of the world, who
cannot read at all.
- If you have never had to endure the hardship
and agony of battle, imprisonment, or torture, you
are blessed in indescribable measure.
- If you have a voice to sing His praises, a voice to affirm God’s love, and
voice to share the gospel, you are blessed.
- If you can hold someone’s hand, hug another person, touch someone on the
shoulder, you are blessed because you can offer God’s healing touch.
- If you can share a word of encouragement with someone else, and do it with
His love in your heart, you are blessed because you have learned how to give.
- If you have the conviction to stand fast upon His Word and His promises, no
matter what, you are blessed because you are learning patience, endurance, and
- If you hold your head with a smile on your face and are truly
are blessed because most people can, but many will not.